17th Annual International Conference on Mathematics: Teaching, Theory & Applications
26-29 June 2023
26-29 June 2023
List of Papers to be Presented
This list includes only those who have registered for the conference (i.e. those who have paid the registration fee). It does not include those who have received an acceptance letter but who have not yet sent in their registration form. The list will be updated weekly. This current version was produced on 19 June 2023.
- Khalid Mohammed Alkhuzaim, Professor, Imam Mohammad ibn Saud Islamic University (IMSIU), Saudi Arabia.
Thamer Ali Alwahbi, Teacher, Riyadh, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia Ministry of Education, Saudi Arabia.
Title: The Availability Level of the Aesthetic Approach in Mathematics Textbooks for the Higher Grades at the Primary Stage in Saudi Arabia.
- Barbara Barańska, Associate Professor, Pedagogical University of Cracow, Poland.
Małgorzata Zambrowska, Associate Professor, The Maria Grzegorzewska University of Warsaw, Poland.
Title: No Teacher (Should Be) Left Behind: Teaching Mathematics as a Second Subject – Educational Challenges for Teacher Training Programs.
- Mihai Halic, Associate Professor, Gulf University for Science and Technology, Kuwait.
Title: Classical and modern applications of Linear Algebra in Mathematics and Science.
- Bhakti Bhusan Manna, Assistant Professor, IIT Hyderabad, India.
Title: One-Dimensional Concentrating Solutions for a Class of Super-Linear Elliptic Equations in R^3.
- Gohar Marikyan, Professor, Empire State University of SUNY, USA.
Title: Teaching Mathematics with Visuals.
- Laurent Moutet, Researcher, Rectorat of the Amiens Academy, France.
Title: A Project on Stick Insects in Priority Education in France.
- Victor Oxman, Professor, Western Galilee College, Israel.
Title: Using Hint Buttons in GeoGebra applets when teaching Geometric Proofs.
- Jocelyn Quainatnce, Lecturer, University of Pennsylvenia, USA.
Title: Is the Addition of Arrows Commutative?
- Zani Anjani Rafsanjani HSM, Lecturer, Diponegoro University, Indonesia.
Ratna Herdiana, Lecturer, Diponegoro University, Indonesia.
R. Heru Tjahjana, Lecturer, Zayed University, UAE.
Yogi Ahmad Erlangga, Lecturer, Diponegoro University, Indonesia.
Title: Traffic Spreading Model with Traffic Light Control Treatment.
- Philippe Rychelynck, Associate Professor, University of Littoral-Côte-d’Opale, France.
Title: On Regular Arrangements of Lines in the Plane.
- Tea Shavadze, Scientist, Ilia Vekua Institute of Applied Mathematics (VIAM) of Ivane Javakhishvili Tbilisi State University, Georgia.
Title: On the representation of a solution for the Perturbed Quasi-Linear Controlled Neutral Functional Differential Equation.
- Desta Sodano, Lecturer, Wolkite University, Ethiopia.
Title: Time Series Modelling of Road Traffic Accidents in West Arsi, Ethiopia.
- Codruta Stoica, Professor, Aurel Vlaicu University of Arad, Romania.
Title: Advances in the Study of Integral Type Properties.
- Milica Stojanović, Professor, University of Belgrade, Serbia.
Title: Upgrading the Axiomatic System to 4-Dimensional Space – Axioms of Incidence.
- Ryszard Wojnar, Researcher, Institute of Fundamental Technological Research PAS, Poland>
Jolanta Wołowicz, Researcher, Institute of Fundamental Technological Research PAS, Poland.
Andrzej Lissowski, Researcher, Institute of Fundamental Technological Research PAS, Poland.
Title: Why Colouring? Voronoi Tessalation and Crystallization.
- Qichuan Xia, Student, Narrabundah College, Australia.
Xiaoyan Liu, Professor, University of La Verne, USA.
Title: Investigating on Selected Factors that Could Affect the Public Transportation Patronage.
- Sibel Atan, Professor, Ankara Hacı Bayram Veli University, Turkey.
Murat Atan, Professor, Ankara Hacı Bayram Veli University, Turkey.
Şahika Gökmen, Assistant Professor, Ankara Hacı Bayram Veli University, Turkey.
Title: Examination of Internal Migration in Turkey by Markov Method.
- Getachew Dagne, Professor, University of South Florida, USA.
Title: Piecewise Regression Mixture Models with Skewness.
- Claudia Franceschini, Research Fellow, University of Padua, Italy.
Danila Azzolina, Assistant Professor, University of Ferrara, Italy.
Dario Gregori, Full Professor, University of Padua, Italy.
Title: Importance of Evaluating the Quality of Teaching Statistics in Biomedical Education: A Text Mining Approach for Identifying Areas for Improvement
- Anant Godbole, Professor, East Tennessee State University, USA.
Title: Statistics and Biostatistics Instruction to Rural High School Students and Teachers in Tennessee.
- Sahika Gokmen, Assistant Professor, Ankara Hacı Bayram Veli University, Turkey.
Title: Ranking of Countries According to the Index of Economic Freedom with Multi-Criteria Decision-Making Methods.
- Ampalavanar Nanthakumar, Professor, State University of New York at Oswego, USA.
Title: A Copula based Investigation about the Effect of the Sample Size on the Range Distribution.
- Timothy M. Young, Emeritus Professor, The University of Tennessee, USA & CEO and President, T.M. Young Institute, LLC, USA.
Ampalavanar Nanthakumar, Professor, State University of New York at Oswego, USA.
Title: On the Use of Copula for Quality Control based on an AR(2) Model.
- Christina Anderl, Senior Lecturer, London South Bank University, UK.
Title: Forecasting Inflation with a Zero Lower Bound and Negative Interest Rates: Evidence from Point and Density Forecasts.
- Daniel Gomez Abella, Lecturer, University of La Sabana, Colombia.
Title: Ex-post Evaluation of RTAs of Colombia: A Partial Analysis with Structural Gravity Model.
- Leonard Grebe, Research Assistant, Technical University of Darmstdt, Germany.
Title: Day-of-the-week Effect – A Meta-Analysis.
- Ioannis Kallianiotis, Professor, University of Scranton, USA.
Title: Exchange Rate Forecasting: The Fundamental Forecasting Model.
- Ainara Rodriguez-Sanchez, Professor, UNED-National Distance Education University, Spain.
Román Salmeron-Gomez, Professor, University of Granada, Spain.
Catalina Garcia-Garcia, Professor, University of Granada, Spain.
Title: Multicollinearity Problem in Economic Models with Panel Data.
- Konstantinos Spanos, Lecturer, Oxford Brookes University, UK.
Title: Dynamic Instability and Solvency Condition of Public Debt within a Panel of Euro Area Countries.
- Masayuki Yao, Lecturer, Hakuoh University, Japan.
Title: The Envelope Theorem for Optimization Problems with Composite Modeling Structure.
- Adnane Alaoui, Senior Lecturer, Liverpool John Moores University, UK.
Natalia Guilluy-Sulikashvili, Associate Professor, Lille Catholic University, France.
Title: Does Word-Of-Mouth’s Weight Differ between Countries? A Comparative Study of China, England and Russia.
- Frédéric Jallat, Professor, ESCP Business School, France.
Title: Evaluating Standardization of Marketing Operations & Performance.
- Nadia Jimenez, Associate Professor, University of Burgos, Spain>
Sonia San Martín, Full Professor, University of Burgos, Spain.
Paula Rodriguez-Torrico, Assistant Professor, University of Burgos, Spain.
Francisco Liebana-Cabanillas, Full Professor, University of Granada, Spain.
Cristina Torrego, Student, University of Burgos, Spain.
Title: Consumer Perception of Metaverse Experience..
- André Leroux, Professor, University of Poitiers, France.
Thomas Stenger, Full Professor, University of Poitiers, France.
Title: A Typology of Social Media: A Quantitative Approach Based on Consumers Use.
- Eva María Murgado-Armenteros, Associate Professor, University of Jaen, Spain.
Sergio Valdelomar-Munoz, PhD Student, University of Jaen, Spain .
Elisa Garrido-Castro, Assistant Professor, University of Jaen, Spain.
Title: Biodiversity as a Term for Improving Environmental Awareness: An Exploratory Analysis.
- Tianjiao Qiu, Professor, California State University, USA.
Title: Entrepreneurial Knowledge and Country Risks on Entrepreneurial Market Expansion.