1. Carol Bell, Professor, Northern Michigan University, USA.
Title: Training Preservice Mathematics Teachers to Pose Good Questions for an Online College Algebra Course.
3. Nicholas Dimmitt, Professor, Khalifa University of Science and Technology, UAE.
Title: A University Course on Innovative Approaches to Problem-Solving & Idea Generation with Design Thinking.
5. Jacob Jenkins, Professor & Chair, California State University Channel Islands, USA.
Thomas Clobes, Assistant Professor, California State University Channel Islands, USA.
Title: OER for Social Justice: Removing Educational Barriers for Historically Underserved College Students.
7. Vicki McGinley, Professor, West Chester University, USA.
Title: Animated Case-Based Learning to Support the Teaching of Trauma Sensitive Practices.
9. *Denise Patmon, Professor, University of Massachusetts Boston, USA.
Oris Bryant, Educator, Noble & Greenough School, USA.
Surbhi Puri, PhD Candidate, University of Massachusetts Boston, USA.
Title: Preparing Teachers to Teach Writing to Diverse Students in the U.S. and India.
11. *Mervyn Wighting, Professor & Program Director, Regent University, USA.
Title: Impact of Positive Behavioral Interventions and Supports on Student-teacher Relationships.
13. Michael Allen, Associate Professor, Kingston University, UK.
Title: The Relationship between Primary Children’s Scientific Attainment and Climate Change Skeptical Beliefs.
15. Mohammad Abdul Hannan, Professor, University of Rajshahi, Bangladesh.
Title: Applied Legal Studies for Practical Skills Development in the field of Higher Education.
17. *Danielle Herro, Associate Professor, Clemson University, USA.
Cassie Quigley, Associate Professor, University of Pittsburgh, USA.
Title: Reimagining Computer Science Curriculum: Co-Designing Computational Thinking Lessons in Primary Classrooms.
19. Kostas Kleidis, Associate Professor, International Hellenic University, Greece.
Title: The 21st Century Students project – Promoting Digital Manufacturing and Design in European Schools, towards the Fourth Industrial Revolution.
21. Dawn Martelli, Associate Professor, Florida Gulf Coast University, USA.
Vickie Johnston, Instructor, Florida Gulf Coast University, USA.
Title: University Literacy Festival: Students from Title I Schools Share their Social and Cultural Experiences through Writing.
23. *Pamela Walsh, Associate Professor, Athabasca University, Canada.
Agnieszka (Aga) Palalas, Associate Professor & Program Director, Athabasca University, Canada.
Rebecca Heiser, PhD Student, Athabasca University, Canada.
Anastasia Mavraki, Graduate Student, Open Digital and Distance Education, Athabasca University, Canada and International Hellenic University, Greece.
Chrysoula Lazou, Graduate Student, Open Digital and Distance Education, Athabasca University, Canada and PhD Candidate, International Hellenic University, Greece.
Title: Quality and Transformation through the Lens of Transnational Online Graduate Students and Their Instructors.
25. Nayif Awad, Director, Sakhnin Academic College, Israel.
Title: Augmented Reality and Computational Thinking for Enriching Computer-Supported Collaborative Learning.
27. *Douglas Moodie, Assistant Director, Kennesaw State University, USA.
Title: The Effect of Covid on Student Outcomes by Demographic Groups.
29. Tugba Ozicik, Assistant Professor, İstanbul Kültür University, Turkey.
Title: The Information and Communication Technology Use of X and Y Generation Academicians.
31. Glenn Svedin, Assistant Professor, Mid Sweden University, Sweden.
Title: High Achievers and Gifted Students in the Swedish Compulsory School System, 1842-2022.
33. Ulrika Gidlund, Senior Lecturer, Mid Sweden University, Sweden.
Title: How Does Relational Pedagogy Affect Students with Psychiatric/Psychological Disorder in Secondary School?
35. Jean Berlie, Researcher, Education University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong.
Title: Chinese Universities Students Abroad and Particularly in the USA.
37. Stephen Quigley, Lecturer, University of Pittsburgh, USA.
Title: (Un)disciplining Environmental Education: Using the Finnish Nature School Model to Explore Knowledges through Multimedia Storytelling.
39. Dorit Barchana Lorand, Lecturer, Kibbutzim College of Education, Isarel.
Title: Plato’s Symposium as an Explanation for Educational Literary Censorship.
41. Abigail Gonzales, Research Associate, University of the Philippines, Philippines.
Ma Nympha Joaquin, Professor, University of the Philippines, Philippines.
Sheryl Lyn Monterola, Professor, University of the Philippines, Philippines.
Title: Popularizing Math: Application of Mathematical Thinking Processes in Citizen Science.
43. Brantina Chirinda, Lecturer, Cape Peninsula University of Technology, South Africa.
Title: Mathematics Teaching in a Context of Historical Disadvantage.
2. Ruth Dawley-Carr, Associate Professor, Northeastern Illinois University, USA.
Kiel Harell, Consultant, Northeast Wisconsin Technical College, USA.
Sara Lam, Vice President, Northeast Wisconsin Technical College, USA.
Title: Who Should Teach about Elections?: Pre-Service Teacher Views, Self-Efficacy and Preparation.
4. Stacy Duffield, Professor, North Dakota State University, USA.
Justin Wageman, Professor, North Dakota State University, USA.
Kim Overton, Director of Field Experiences, North Dakota State University, USA.
Title: Swinging the Pendulum toward Effective and Efficient Assessment.
6. *,Alice Kagoda, Professor, Makerere University, Uganda.
Title: Competences of Teacher Educators in the Changing Social-Cultural and Economic Conditions in the World; A Case Study for School of Education, Makerere University, Uganda.
8. Effie Papoutsis-Kritikos, Professor & Department Chair, Northeastern Illinois University, USA.
Noreen Powers, Assistant Professor, Northeastern Illinois University, USA.
Russell Wartalski, Associate Professor & Department Chair, Northeastern Illinois University, USA.
Title: The Great Resignation’s Effect on Higher Education: Moving Forward in a Post-COVID World.
10. Deirdre Wilson, Professor, Vancouver Island University, Canada.
Title: Blending Google Docs with the Face-To-Face Modality to Facilitate the Collaborative Writing Process.
12. Ginny Zhan, Professor, Kennesaw State University, USA.
Title: Comparing Student Performance in Face-to-Face, Hybrid, and Online Modalities in Psychology Courses.
14. Abdullah Abu-Tineh, Professor, Qatar University, Qatar & Norma Ghamrawi, Professor, Qatar University, Qatar.
Title: Teacher Licensing System as Perceived by Schoolteachers in Qatar.
16. Goran Bostedt, Associate Professor, Mid-Sweden University, Sweden.
Title: Study Motivation in Primary Schools in Sweden – What are Teachers’ Perceptions and Responsibilities.
18. *Karen Fries, Associate Professor, Francis Marion University, USA.
Title: Active Learning Strategies as a Tool for Inclusion.
20. Woon Lam Ng, Associate Professor, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore.
Title: Adopting Engineering Problem Solving Framework for Applied Art Training.
22. Deon Vos, Associate Professor, North-West University, South Africa.
Title: Multiculturalism, Interculturalism, Secularisation and School Autonomy: Responses to Hyper-diversity in Education in the BRICS Countries (China).
24. Elize Vos, Associate Professor, North-West University, South Africa.
Title: Guidelines for Developing Self-Directed Readers and Learners in Natural Science.
26. Ron Phillips, Associate Professor, Nipissing University, Canada.
Title: First Nation Education in Canada: A History of Underfunding.
28. Lena Ivarsson, Assistant Professor, Mid Sweden University, Sweden.
Title: Swedish Principals’ Perceptions of Teaching and Learning for Gifted Students – Acceleration, Enrichment, and Coaching.
30. Cem Ozicik, Assistant Professor, İstanbul Kültür University, Turkey.
Title: Pedagogical Formation Students’ Attitudes and Readiness Towards Teaching Profession.
32. *Ana Lucas, Assistant Professor, European University of Lisbon, Portugal.
Title: Digital Transformation: A Bibliometric Study on the Accounting Education.
34. Serwan Baban, Chief Scientific Advisor, The Residency, Iraq.
Title: A Practical Approach for Developing Strategic Learning and Teaching Plans for Higher Education Institutions.
36. Osmanaga Fatbardha, Lecturer, University “Luigj Gurakuqi”, Albania.
Title: Nursing Students’Perceptions about Perinatal Mental Health Issues.
38. Sohni Siddiqui, Researcher, Researcher, Technical University of Berlin, Germany.
Title: Successful and Emerging Cyberbullying Control Programs: A Narrative Review of Seventeen Interventions Applied Worldwide.
40. Annalisa Ianniello, Researcher, University of Salerno, Italy, Felice Corona, Professor, University of Salerno, Italy
Tonia De Giuseppe, Associate Professor, Giustino Fortunato University, Italy.
Title: A Quantitative Study on Special Education Teachers’ Life Satisfaction for Inclusive Education.
42. *Keitha Burnett, Teacher/DEI Coordinator, Gulliver Prep, USA.
Title: Building a Model to Measure.