- Samuel Seaman, Professor, Pepperdine University, USA.
Title: Music is: Message, Mystique, & Magic.
- Kristin Van den Buys, Professor, Koninklijk Conservatorium Brussel, Belgium.
Lulu Aertgeerts, Head of Musical, Koninklijk Conservatorium Brussel, Belgium.
Title: The Creative Process of Developing an Original Dramaturgical Concept and Designing a Musical Theatre Performance Embedded in Global Citizenship.
- Peter Baur, Professor, University of Johannesburg, South Africa.
Title: Using a Mentoring Program to Assist Practitioners within the Visual and Performing Arts to Facilitate Small Business Development within South Africa.
- Hal Weary, Assistant Professor, California State University, USA.
Title: Beyond Jazz: The Global Explorations, Collaborations, and Innovation of Randy Weston.
- Danni Gilbert, Associate Professor, University of Minnesota, USA.
Briana Nannen, Assistant Professor, Marshall University, USA.
Susan Cogdill Vollbrecht, Visiting Assistant Professor of Music, University of Wyoming, USA.
Title: “Why on Earth Did They Hire a Woman for This Job?” Faculty Opportunities for Advancement in Higher Education Music Settings: A Mixed Methods Study.
- Kyna Elliott, Director, Global Arts Creative, USA.
Title: Trauma Informed Artistic Practices: Empowerment and Gender Equity.
- Haiyan Kong, Professor, Business School, Shandong University, China.
Naipeng Bu, Associate Professor, Business School, Shandong University, China.
Xinyu Jiang, Master Student, Business School, Hong Kong University of Science and Technology, China.
Title: Artificial Intelligence (AI) Research in the Hospitality and Tourism Industry.
- Daiana Ivis Suarez Ordaz, PhD Student, Pablo de Olavide University, Spain.
Victor Ernesto Perez Leon, Professor, University of Seville, Spain.
Ignacio Contreras Rubio, Professor, Pablo de Olavide University, Spain.
Title: Composite Indicator for Comparison of Tourism Development in European Countries.
- Oliver Kesar, Professor University of Zagreb, Croatia.
Danijela Ferjanic Hodak, Associate Professor, University of Zagreb, Croatia.
Ema Roginic, Expert Associate, University of Zagreb, Croatia.
Title: Identifying New Special Interest Tourism Development Opportunities in Croatia: A Generation Z Perspective.