Athens Institute for Education and Research
Scientific and Organizing Committee
A Symposium on Asian Economic Development, 17-20 December 2015, Athens, Greece
1. Dr. Gregory T. Papanikos, President, ATINER.
2. Dr. Panagiotis Petratos, Vice-President ICT, ATINER & Associate Professor of Computer Information Systems, California State University, Stanislaus, USA.
3. Dr. George Poulos, Vice-President of Research, ATINER & Emeritus Professor, University of South Africa, South Africa.
4. Dr. Peter Koveos, Head, Accounting& Finance Research Unit, ATINER & Professor, Syracuse University, USA.
5. Dr. Sharon Bolton, Head, Management Research Unit, ATINER & Professor, University of Strathclyde, U.K.
6. Dr. Cleopatra Veloutsou, Head, Marketing Research Unit, ATINER & Senior Lecturer in Marketing, Department of Business and Management, University of Glasgow, Scotland, U.K.
7. Dr. Gregory A. Katsas, Head, Sociology Research Unit, ATINER & Associate Professor, The American College of Greece-Deree College, Greece.Dr. Chris Sakellariou, Vice-President Finance, ATINER & Associate Professor, Nanyang University, Singapore.
8. Dr. Nicholas Pappas, Vice-President Academic, ATINER & Professor, Sam Houston University, USA.
9. Dr. Michael P. Malloy, Director, , ATINER & Distinguished Professor, Pacific University, USA.
10. Dr. David A. Frenkel, Head, Law Research Unit, ATINER & Professor, Ben-Gurion University, Beer-Sheva, Israel.
11. Ms. Lila Skountridaki, Researcher, ATINER & Ph.D. Student, University of Strathclyde, U.K.
12. Mr. Vasilis Charalampopoulos, Researcher, ATINER & Ph.D. Student, University of Strathclyde, U.K.