7th Annual International Conference on Industrial, Systems and Design Engineering
24-27 June 2019, Athens, Greece
Sponsored by the Athens Journal of Technology & Engineering
- Conference Program
- Venue: Titania Hotel, 52 Panepistimiou Avenue, Athens, Greece (close to metro station Panepistimio)
- Information for Participants
Please note that all our conferences are non-thematic as explained in our policy (click here). However, academic members and friends can take the lead to organize a stream as part of this symposium.
Academic member responsible for the conference:
- Dr. Theodore Trafalis, Director, Engineering & Architecture Division, ATINER, Professor of Industrial & Systems Engineering and Director, Optimization & Intelligent Systems Laboratory, The University of Oklahoma, USA.
- Deadline to submit abstracts: closed
- Deadline to register with a paper presentation: Please see your acceptance letter sent to you after submitting the abstract.
- Deadline to register without a presentation: At least one month before the conference subject to approval.
- Deadline to submit full papers: 27 May 2019 (Unless otherwise is specified in your acceptance letter). Click here for Paper Guidelines. Please submit the paper only if the abstract submission has been officially accepted. ATINER does not consider papers for publication if they are not presented by the author at one of its conferences. Please submit your paper using the following paper submission form (click here).