Athens Institute for Education and Research
2nd Annual International Conference on Humanities & Arts in a Global World, 3-6 January 2015, Athens, Greece
Co-Organizers and Sponsors
Academic members responsible for the conference:
· Dr. George Poulos, Vice President of Research, ATINER & Emeritus Professor of Linguistics, University of South Africa, South Africa.
· Dr. Nicholas Pappas, Vice President of Academic Affairs, ATINER & Professor of History, Sam Houston University, USA
· Dr. David Philip Wick, Director, Arts and Humanities Research Division, ATINER & Professor of History, Gordon College, USA.
· Dr. Jayoung Che, Head, History Research Unit, ATINER & Research Professor of History, Institute for the Mediterranean Studies, Pusan University of Foreign Studies, Republic of Korea.
Dr. Gilda Socarras, Head, Languages & Linguistics
Research Unit, ATINER & Assistant Professor,
· Dr. Patricia Hanna, Philosophy Research Unit, ATINER & Professor of Philosophy, University of Utah, USA.
· Dr. Stephen Andrew Arbury, Head, Visual and Performing Arts Research Unit, ATINER & Professor of Art History, Radford University, USA.
Deadline to submit abstracts: 22 September 2014 (Decisions are reached in less than 4 weeks after the abstract submission-Please click here for our policy on abstract and paper acceptance).
Deadline to register with a paper presentation: Please see your acceptance letter sent to you after submitting the abstract.
Deadline to register without a presentation: At least one month before the conference subject to approval (Please click here to download the registration form for non-paper presenters).
Deadline to submit full papers: 3 December 2014 (Unless otherwise is specified in your acceptance letter). Click here for Paper Guidelines. Please submit the paper only if the abstract submission has been officially accepted. ATINER does not consider papers for publication if they are not presented by the author at one of its conferences. Please submit your paper via email only and only to this email: firstname.lastname@example.org (please do not cc your paper to other emails of ATINER because it delays the processing of your paper).
Programs of Previous Annual International Conferences on Humanities & Arts in a Global World
Abstract Book (It is not available for all years)