Athens Institute for Education and Research
Research Unit: Law
Head: Dr. David A. Frenkel, LL.D., Professor, Carmel Academic Centre School of Law, Haifa & Emeritus Professor, Guilford Glazer Faculty of Business and Management, Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, Beer-Sheva, Israel.
Upcoming Annual International Conference of the Politics and International Affairs Research Unit:
(Information) 8-11 July 2013, 10th Annual International Conference on Law, Athens, Greece.
Other Conferences Sponsored by the Research Unit of Politics and International Affairs:
(Information), 29-31 July and 1 August 2013, 11th Annual International Conference on History: From Ancient to Modern, Athens, Greece.
Publications of the Law Research Unit: Click Here
1. Dr. Alexandros Arampatzis (C.V.), Lecturer, Edge Hill University College, UK.
2. Ms. Marina Aristova (C.V.), Attorney at Law, Russia.
3. Dr. Demetra Arsalidou, (C.V.), Lecturer, Cardiff University, U.K.
4. Dr. Robert Ashford (C.V.), Professor, Syracuse University, U.S.A.
5. Dr. David Badillo (C.V.), Associate Professor, Lehman College, City University of New York, USA.
6. Dr. Jennifer Bard (C.V.), Professor, Texas Tech University, USA.
7. Dr. Viviane de Beaufort (C.V.), Professor, ESSEC Business School, France.
8. Dr. Susan Caringella (C.V.), Professor, Western Michigan University, USA.
9. Ms. Julie Cassidy (C.V.), Professor of Law, Auckland University of Technology, New Zealand.
10. Ms. Anna Chronopoulou (C.V.), Ph.D. Candidate, Birkbeck College, University of London, U.K.
11. Mr. Fernando Colon (C.V.), Associate Dean & Professor, Texas Southern University, USA.
12. Ms. Anca Cristea (C.V.), Lecturer, Ecological University of Bucharest, Romania.
13. Dr. John Felemegas (C.V.), Lecturer, University of Technology, Australia.
14. Dr. Kinga Luiza Flaga-Gieruszynska (C.V.), Assistant Professor, University of Szczecin, Poland.
15. Dr. Nicholas Georgakopoulos (C.V.), The Harold R. Woodard Professor of Law, Indiana University, USA.
16. Ms. Eugenia Georgiades (C.V.), Associate Lecturer, Griffith Iniversity, Australia.
17. Dr. Carsten Gerner-Beuerle (C.V.), Lecturer, King's College London School of Law, U.K.
18. Dr. Ronald Griffin (C.V.), Professor, Washburn University, USA.
19. Dr. Lavinia Olivia Iancu (C.V.), Lecturer, Tibiscus University Timisoara, Romania.
20. Mr. Christoforos Ioannidis (C.V.), PhD Candidate, King’s College London, UK.
21. Ms. Maria Kyprianou (C.V.), Ph.D. Student, University of Leicester, U.K.
22. Dr. Guofu Liu (C.V.), Associate Professor, Beijing Institute of Technology, China.
23. Dr. Guoqing (Michael) Liu (C.V.), Assistant Professor, University of Canberra, Australia.
24. Mrs. Kyriaki Mantellou (C.V.), Educator, PhD Candidate, Greece.
25. Mr. Mukhles Murad (C.V.), Lecturer, University of Salahaddin-Erbil, Iraq.
26. Dr. Michael P. Malloy (C.V.), Distinguished Professor & Scholar, University of the Pacific, USA.
27. Mr. Athanasios Mihalakas (C.V.), Assistant Professor, The State University of New York, at Brockport, USA.
28. Ms. Elan Athanasia Stavros Nichols (C.V.), Assistant Professor, Michigan State University, USA.
29. Dr. Paola Rodas Paredes (C.V.), Lecturer, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Spain.
30. Mr. Muhannad Bunyan Salih (C.V.), Lecturer, University of Kirkuk, Iraq.
31. Dr. Boaz Sangero (C.V.), Head of Criminal Law & Criminology Department, Academic Center of Law & Business, Israel.
32. Ms. Mariana Faria Sousa (C.V.), Undergraduate Student, Federal University of Ouro Preto, Brazil.
33. Ms. Valeryia Stukina (C.V.), Senior Lecturer, University of Veterinary and Pharmaceutical Sciences Brno, Czech Republic.
34. Ms. Salma Yusuf (C.V.), Legal Analyst and Lecturer in Law, University of Northumbria, Sri Lanka.
© Copyright the Athens Institute for Education and Research. All rights reserved.