Title: Health Economics and Health Management
Editor: Dr. Sotirios Soulis
Table of Contents
1. Chung, W. Inequality, Public Health Provisions and Health.
2. Bouliotis, G. Conjoint Analysis in Health
Service Research: Particular Application to Dentistry.
3. Souliotis, K., A. Zavras & S. Soulis. The Financial Function of the Greek Health Sector.
4. Stubbs, K. & J.P. Graffy. The Role of the Practice Manager in Primary Care Research.
5. Ozolina, V. Economically Perspective Direction of Primary Health Care System – Self-Medication. Studies of Self-Medication in Latvia: What do they show?
6. Parker, E., & J. Wendel. WHO’s Assessment of
Health Care Industry Performance: Rating the Rankings.
7. Costa-Font, J. & E. Mossialos. Ambivalent Individual Preferences for Biotechnology: Products or Processes?
8. Bruvere, L. Choice of Food, Motivation and
Principles of its Purchasing
9. Fotaki, M. & E. Sioras. The Impact of the Market Oriented Reforms in the UK and Sweden: Case Study Cataract Surgery
10. Nelissen, J.H.M. & van Tits M.H.L. Income Redistribution by the Dutch Health Cost Insurances: A Lifetime Approach to Health Care Planning and Budget Regulations in the Netherlands
11. Pavlova, M., W. Groot & G. van Merode. University of Maastricht, The Netherlands. Appraising the Financial Reform in the Bulgarian public Health Care Sector: The health Insurance Act of 1998.
12. Papasolomou-Doukakis, I. Internal Marketing and Empowerment in Bureaucratic Organizations.
13. Papoutsis, J. & J. Dimopoulos. Computerized tools for improving Quality and Cost Outcomes in Healthcare Units
14. Melngaile, A. & I. Karlsone. Health Management at School