5th Annual International Conference on Anthropology
17-20 June 2019, Athens, Greece
Sponsored by the Athens Journal of Social Sciences
- Conference Program
- Venue: Titania Hotel, 52 Panepistimiou Avenue, Athens, Greece (close to metro station Panepistimio)
- Information for Participants
Please note that all our conferences are non-thematic as explained in our policy (click here). However, academic members and friends can take the lead to organize a stream as part of this conference.
Academic members responsible for this conference:
- Dr. Ilja A. Luciak, Head, Anthropology & Demography Unit, ATINER & Professor, College of Liberal Arts and Human Sciences, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, USA.
- Dr. Gregory T. Papanikos, President, ATINER.
- Dr. Yannis Stivachtis, Director, Center for European & Mediterranean Affairs (CEMA) and Professor & Director, Virginia Tech-Virginia Polytechnic Institute & State University, USA.
- Deadline to submit abstracts: closed
- Deadline to register with a paper presentation: Please see your acceptance letter sent to you after submitting the abstract.
- Deadline to register without a presentation: At least one month before the conference subject to approval.
- Deadline to submit full papers: 20 May 2019 (Unless otherwise is specified in your acceptance letter). Click here for Paper Guidelines. Please submit the paper only if the abstract submission has been officially accepted. ATINER does not consider papers for publication if they are not presented by the author at one of its conferences. Please submit your paper using the following paper submission form (click here).