Athens Institute for Education and Research
Economics Research Unit
Head: Dr. John Roufagalas
(), Professor of Economics,
Upcoming Conference of the Economics Research Unit:
1. ( ): 20-23 July 2015,
Other Conferences Sponsored by the Research Unit of Economics:
() : 18-21 December 2014,
(): 30-31 March & 1-2 April 2015,
4. ( 27-30 July 2015,):
Publications of the Economics Research Unit:
1. Dr. Bassam Abu Karaki (C.V.), Vice Dean, College of Business Administration & Economics, & Head, Dept. of Economics, Al Hussein Bin Talal University, Jordan
2. Mr. Machmud Achmad
(C.V.), Graduate Student of Doctoral Program, Bogon
3. Mr. Spiro Adamopoulos (C.V.), Chief Executive Office, Agricultural Levies Institute of Australia, Australia.
4. Ms. Niki Agalioti
(C.V.), Ph.D. Student.,
5. Mr. Elias Asfaw Zegeye (C.V.), PhD Student, University of KwaZulu-Natal (UKZN), South Africa.
6. Dr. Mildred Barungi (C.V.), Research Fellow, Economic Policy Research Centre (EPRC), Uganda.
7. Dr. Rohulla Bayat
(C.V.), Assistant Professor,
8. Dr. Tetiana Bogdan (C.V.), Chief of Division for International Financial Research, National Academy of Sciences, Ukraine.
9. Dr. Ioannis Bournakis
10. Dr. Birgul Cambazoglu
11. Ms. Munesh Chakravortty
(C.V.), Associate Professor,
12. Dr. Paul Contoyannis (C.V.), Associate Professor,
13. Dr. Leonida Correia (C.V.), Assistant Professor, Department of Economy, Sociology & Management (DESG), Centre for Transdisciplinary Development Studies (CETRAD), University of Trás-os-Montes & Alto Douro (UTAD), Portugal.
14. Dr. Effrosyni Diamantoudi,
Assistant Professor, Department of Economics,
15. Mr. Kwame Emmanuel Donkor (C.V.), Research Assistant, University of the Free State, South Africa.
16. Dr. Horatiu Dragomirescu
17. Dr Melina Dritsaki (C.V.), Research Fellow,
18. Dr. Janet Dzator (C.V.), Lecturer,
19. Dr. Mohamed Elkhouli (C.V.), Assistant Professor, Sadat Academy for Management Science, Egypt.
20. Dr. Hande Emin Benli (C.V.), Researcher in Political Economy, Atılım University, Turkey.
21. Dr. Eyas Eyas (C.V.), Assistant Professor, Shaqra University, Saudi Arabia – KSA.
22. Mr. Richard G. Carranza (C.V.), Consultant, Carranza Consulting, USA.
23. Dr. Shuqin Gao (C.V.), Senior Lecturer, Peking University, China.
24. Dr. Christelle Garrouste (C.V.), Researcher, JRC-IPSC Econometrics and Applied Statistics Unit, Italy.
25. Dr. Konstantinos Georgiadis (C.V.), Chairperson, Canterbury School Fort Myers Florida, USA.
26. Dr. Aparajita Goyal (C.V.), Economist, World Bank, USA.
27. Dr. Nicoleta Gudanescu
(C.V.), Lecturer, Ecologic
28. Dr. Liudmila Guzikova (C.V.), Professor, Saint-Petersburg State Polytechnical University, Russia.
29. Mr. Jamshid Hemati
Moradabadi (C.V.), Member of Physical Education
30. Dr. Peter Herrmann (C.V.), Visiting Scholar, Corvinus University, Hungary & Adjunct Professor, University of Eastern Finland.
31. Dr. Richard Hu (C.V.), Assistant Professor,
32. Dr. Anna Hnatyszyn-Dzikowska (C.V.), Assistant Professor, Public Health Department, Collegium Medicum, Nicolaus Copernicus University, Poland.
33. Dr. Jose Roberto Iglesias (C.V.), Professor, University Federal of
34. Dr. Onwuchekwa Raphael Iheke (C.V.), Lecturer, Department of Agricultural Economics, Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike, Nigeria.
35. Mr. Ibrahim Jaro Musa (C.V.), Head, Geography Department, & Coordinator, Outreach and Development Studies, Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria, Nigeria.
36. Dr. Marcelino José Jorge (C.V.), Coordinator, Laboratory for Research in Economics of Healthcare Organizations, Evandro Chagas National Institute of Infectology (INI), Fiocruz, Brazil.
37. Dr. Kosta Josifidis
38. Dr. Christos Ioannou (C.V.), Lecturer,
39. Norsiah Kadir, Senior Lectuer, Mara
40. Dr. Valia Kasimati (C.V.), Visiting
Research Fellow, Department of Economics & International Development,
41. Dr. Marina-Selini Katsaiti (C.V.), Assistant Professor, Department of Economics and Finance, United Arab Emirates University, UAE.
42. Dr. Alok Kumar (C.V.), Associate Professor,
43. Dr. Dipak Kumar Kundu (C.V.), Librarian, Satyapriya Roy College of Education, India.
44. Dr. Jing Li (C.V.), Research Fellow, City University of Hong Kong.
45. Dr. Rita Yi Man Li (C.V.), Assistant Professor,
46. Dr. Blajez Lyszczarz (C.V.), Assistant Professor, Nicolaus Copernicus University - Collegium Medicum UMK, Poland.
47. Dr. Stephen Pat Magee (C.V.), Chaired Professor of Finance and Economics, University of Texas, USA.
48. Ms. Viktorija Mano (C.V.), PhD Candidate, University of Roehampton, UK.
49. Dr. Elvira Martini (C.V.), Professor,
50. Dr. Emmanouil Mentzakis (C.V.), Senior Lecturer, University of Southampton, UK.
51. Dr. George Messinis (C.V.), Senior Research Fellow, Victoria University, Australia.
52. Dr. Regina Moczadlo (C.V.), Professor, Pforzheim University, Germany.
53. Dr. Mihaela-Carmen Muntean (C.V.), Associate Professor, Dept. of Economics, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, "Dunarea de Jos" University of Galati, Romania.
54. Dr. Ja’afar-Furo Muhammad, (C.V.), HOD,
55. Dr. Kakha Nadiradze (C.V), Head, Innovations, Competitiveness and Sustainable Development Caucasus Institute, Georgia.
56. Dr. Ronney Ncwadi (C.V.), Senior Lecturer, Nelson Mandela Metropolitan University, South Africa.
57. Mr. Luis Nunes (C.V.), Ph.D. Student, University of Minho, Portugal.
58. Dr. Patrick Onsando, (C.V.), Lecturer,
59. Mr. Vlasios Oikonomou
60. Dr. Susan Parish (C.V.), Professor, Brandeis University, USA.
61. Dr. Titos Ritsatos (C.V.), Assistant Professor, Department of Business and Economics, College of Mount Saint Vincent, USA.
62. Dr. Ladron de Guevara Cortes Rogelio (C.V.), Professor-Researcher,
63. Dr. Afsin Sahin (C.V.), Associate Professor, Gazi University, Turkey.
64. Dr. Chris Sakellariou (C.V.), Associate Professor, Nanyang
65. Dr. Samuel Seaman (C.V.), Professor, Pepperdine University, USA. (Marketing, Economics)
66. Dr. Christopher Simon (C.V.), Associate Professor,
67. Dr. Stefano Spalletti (C.V.), Senior Researcher & Aggregate Professor of
History of Economic Thought,
68. Dr. Arulchelvan Sriram (C.V.), Assistant Professor, Anna University, India. (Media, Economics)
69. Dr. Codruta Simona Stoica
(C.V.), Associate Professor, Aurel
70. Dr. Ramzi Suleiman (C.V.), Professor, Department of Psychology, University of Haifa & Department of Philosophy, Al Quds University, Israel.
71. Dr. Dimitrios Syrrakos (C.V.), Senior Lecturer, Manchester Metropolitan University, U.K.
72. Dr. Stella Tsani (C.V.), Research Fellow, Centre for Euro Asian Studies, University of Reading, UK. Energy-Economy-Environment Modelling Laboratory (E3M Lab), National Technical University of Athens, Greece. Europrism, Cyprus.
73. Dr. Johannes Tsheola (C.V.), Professor, University of Limpopo, South Africa.
74. Dr. Dimitris Tsoukalas
(C.V.), Associate Professor,
75. Ms. Laetitia Tuffery (C.V.), PhD Student, University of Evry, France.
76. Mary Ann Vimont, Assistant Professor,
77. Mr. Jun Yin (C.V.), Ph.D. Student,
78. Dr. Piotr Zientara (C.V.), Associate Professor, University of Gdansk, Poland.
79. Dr. Andra Zvirbule-Berzina