Athens Institute for Education and Research
Economics Research Unit
Head: Dr. John Roufagalas
(), Professor of Economics,
Upcoming Conference of the Economics Research Unit:
1. ( ): 20-23 July 2015,
Other Conferences Sponsored by the Research Unit of Economics:
(): 30-31 March & 1-2 April 2015,
(): 27-30 July 2015,2nd Annual International Conference on Social Sciences
4. (Information): 17-20 December 2015, 9th Annual International Conference on Business and Society in a Global Economy
Publications of the Economics Research Unit:
1. Dr. Bassam Abu Karaki (C.V.), Vice Dean, College of Business Administration & Economics, & Head, Dept. of Economics, Al Hussein Bin Talal University, Jordan
2. Mr. Machmud Achmad
(C.V.), Graduate Student of Doctoral Program, Bogon
3. Mr. Spiro Adamopoulos (C.V.), Chief Executive Office, Agricultural Levies Institute of Australia, Australia.
4. Dr. Samuel Adewuyi (C.V.), Senior Lecturer, Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta, Nigeria.
5. Ms. Niki Agalioti
(C.V.), Ph.D. Student.,
6. Dr. Shamsulbahriah Ku Ahmad (C.V.), Senior Research Fellow, Social Security Research Centre (SSRC), Faculty of Economics & Administration, University of Malaya, Malaysia.
7. Mr. Elias Asfaw Zegeye (C.V.), PhD Student, University of KwaZulu-Natal (UKZN), South Africa.
8. Dr. Mildred Barungi (C.V.), Research Fellow, Economic Policy Research Centre (EPRC), Uganda.
9. Dr. Rohulla Bayat
(C.V.), Assistant Professor,
10. Dr. Tetiana Bogdan (C.V.), Chief of Division for International Financial Research, National Academy of Sciences, Ukraine.
11. Dr. Ioannis Bournakis
12. Dr. Birgul Cambazoglu
13. Ms. Munesh Chakravortty
(C.V.), Associate Professor,
14. Dr. David Chaplin (C.V.), Professor of Economics, Northwest Nazarene University, USA.
15. Dr. Mahalaya Chatterjee (C.V.), Associate Professor, Centre for Urban Economic Studies, Department of Economics, University of Calcutta, India.
16. Dr. Hyung-Jai Choi (C.V.), Professor of Economics, Korea University-Sejong, South Korea.
17. Dr. Paul Contoyannis (C.V.), Associate Professor,
18. Dr. Leonida Correia (C.V.), Assistant Professor, Department of Economy, Sociology & Management (DESG), Centre for Transdisciplinary Development Studies (CETRAD), University of Trás-os-Montes & Alto Douro (UTAD), Portugal.
19. Dr. Effrosyni Diamantoudi,
Assistant Professor, Department of Economics,
20. Mr. Kwame Emmanuel Donkor (C.V.), Research Assistant, University of the Free State, South Africa.
21. Dr. Horatiu Dragomirescu
22. Dr. Melina Dritsaki (C.V.), Health Economist, Warwick Clinical Trials Unit, Warwick Medical School, The University of Warwick, U.K.
23. Dr. Janet Dzator (C.V.), Lecturer,
24. Dr. Mohamed Elkhouli (C.V.), Assistant Professor, Sadat Academy for Management Science, Egypt.
25. Dr. Hande Emin Benli (C.V.), Researcher in Political Economy, Atılım University, Turkey.
26. Dr. Eyas Eyas (C.V.), Assistant Professor, Shaqra University, Saudi Arabia – KSA.
27. Mr. Richard G. Carranza (C.V.), Consultant, Carranza Consulting, USA.
28. Dr. Shuqin Gao (C.V.), Senior Lecturer, Peking University, China.
29. Dr. Christelle Garrouste (C.V.), Researcher, JRC-IPSC Econometrics and Applied Statistics Unit, Italy.
30. Dr. Konstantinos Georgiadis (C.V.), Chairperson, Canterbury School Fort Myers Florida, USA.
31. Dr. Aparajita Goyal (C.V.), Economist, World Bank, USA.
32. Dr. Nicoleta Gudanescu
(C.V.), Lecturer, Ecologic
33. Dr. Liudmila Guzikova (C.V.), Professor, Saint-Petersburg State Polytechnical University, Russia.
34. Mr. Jamshid Hemati
Moradabadi (C.V.), Member of Physical Education
35. Dr. Peter Herrmann (C.V.), Visiting Scholar, Corvinus University, Hungary & Adjunct Professor, University of Eastern Finland.
36. Dr. Richard Hu (C.V.), Assistant Professor,
37. Dr. Anna Hnatyszyn-Dzikowska (C.V.), Assistant Professor, Public Health Department, Collegium Medicum, Nicolaus Copernicus University, Poland.
38. Dr. Jose Roberto Iglesias (C.V.), Professor, University Federal of
39. Dr. Isaac O.C. Igwe (C.V.), Researcher, University of London, UK.
40. Dr. Onwuchekwa Raphael Iheke (C.V.), Lecturer, Department of Agricultural Economics, Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike, Nigeria.
41. Mr. Ibrahim Jaro Musa (C.V.), Head, Geography Department, & Coordinator, Outreach and Development Studies, Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria, Nigeria.
42. Dr. Marcelino José Jorge (C.V.), Coordinator, Laboratory for Research in Economics of Healthcare Organizations, Evandro Chagas National Institute of Infectology (INI), Fiocruz, Brazil
43. Dr. Kosta Josifidis (C.V.), Professor,
44. Dr. Christos Ioannou (C.V.), Lecturer,
45. Norsiah Kadir, Senior Lectuer, Mara
46. Dr. Valia Kasimati (C.V.), Visiting
Research Fellow, Department of Economics & International Development,
47. Dr. Marina-Selini Katsaiti (C.V.), Assistant Professor, Department of Economics and Finance, United Arab Emirates University, UAE.
48. Dr. Rana Ejaz Ali Khan (C.V.), Associate Professor & Chairman, Department of Economics, The Islamia University of Bahawalpur, Pakistan.
49. Dr. Alok Kumar (C.V.), Associate Professor,
50. Dr. Dipak Kumar Kundu (C.V.), Librarian, Satyapriya Roy College of Education, India.
51. Dr. Jing Li (C.V.), Research Fellow, City University of Hong Kong.
52. Dr. Rita Yi Man Li (C.V.), Assistant Professor,
53. Dr. Blajez Lyszczarz (C.V.), Assistant Professor, Nicolaus Copernicus University - Collegium Medicum UMK, Poland.
54. Dr. Stephen Pat Magee (C.V.), Chaired Professor of Finance and Economics, University of Texas, USA.
55. Ms. Viktorija Mano (C.V.), PhD Candidate, University of Roehampton, UK.
56. Dr. Elvira Martini (C.V.), Professor,
57. Dr. Emmanouil Mentzakis (C.V.), Senior Lecturer, University of Southampton, UK.
58. Dr. George Messinis (C.V.), Senior Research Fellow, Victoria University, Australia.
59. Dr. Regina Moczadlo (C.V.), Professor, Pforzheim University, Germany.
60. Dr. Mihaela-Carmen Muntean (C.V.), Associate Professor, Dept. of Economics, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, "Dunarea de Jos" University of Galati, Romania.
61. Dr. Ja’afar-Furo Muhammad, (C.V.), HOD,
62. Dr. Kakha Nadiradze (C.V), Head, Innovations, Competitiveness and Sustainable Development Caucasus Institute, Georgia.
63. Dr. Ronney Ncwadi (C.V.), Senior Lecturer, Nelson Mandela Metropolitan University, South Africa.
64. Dr. Guthlac Nkem Kirk Anyalezu (C.V.), Professor, University of Phoenix & Austin Community College, Austin Texas, USA.
65. Mr. Luis Nunes (C.V.), Ph.D. Student, University of Minho, Portugal.
66. Dr. Donatus Ohajianya Otuiheoma (C.V.), Professor, Department of Agricultural Economics, Federal University of Technology, Owerri, Imo State, Nigeria.
67. Mr. Lawrence Olusola Oparinde (C.V.), Assistant Lecturer, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, The Federal University of Technology, Akure, Ondo State, Nigeria.
68. Dr. Patrick Onsando, (C.V.), Lecturer,
69. Mr. Vlasios Oikonomou
70. Dr. Susan Parish (C.V.), Professor, Brandeis University, USA.
71. Dr. Matloob Piracha (C.V.), Senior Lecturer, University of Kent, UK.
72. Dr. Titos Ritsatos (C.V.), Assistant Professor, Department of Business and Economics, College of Mount Saint Vincent, USA.
73. Dr. Ladron de Guevara Cortes Rogelio (C.V.), Professor-Researcher,
74. Dr. Afsin Sahin (C.V.), Associate Professor, Gazi University, Turkey.
75. Dr. Chris Sakellariou (C.V.), Associate Professor, Nanyang
76. Dr. Samuel Seaman (C.V.), Professor, Pepperdine University, USA. (Marketing, Economics)
77. Dr. Edward Shinnick (C.V.), Dean, Faculty of Commerce, & Senior Lecturer in Economics, University College Cork, Ireland.
78. Dr. Christopher Simon (C.V.), Associate Professor,
79. Mr. Amanpreet Singh Chopra (C.V.), PhD Candidate, University of Petroleum & Energy Studies, India.
80. Dr. Stefano Spalletti (C.V.), Senior Researcher & Aggregate Professor of
History of Economic Thought,
81. Dr. Arulchelvan Sriram (C.V.), Assistant Professor, Anna University, India. (Media, Economics)
82. Dr. Codruta Simona Stoica
(C.V.), Associate Professor, Aurel
83. Mr. Andreas Stamate-Stefan (C.V.), Lecturer, Bucharest University of Economic Studies, Romania.
84. Dr. Ramzi Suleiman (C.V.), Professor, Department of Psychology, University of Haifa & Department of Philosophy, Al Quds University, Israel.
85. Dr. Dimitrios Syrrakos (C.V.), Senior Lecturer, Manchester Metropolitan University, U.K.
86. Dr. Stella Tsani (C.V.), Research Fellow, Centre for Euro Asian Studies, University of Reading, UK. Energy-Economy-Environment Modelling Laboratory (E3M Lab), National Technical University of Athens, Greece. Europrism, Cyprus.
87. Dr. Johannes Tsheola (C.V.), Professor, University of Limpopo, South Africa.
88. Dr. Dimitris Tsoukalas
(C.V.), Associate Professor,
89. Ms. Laetitia Tuffery (C.V.), PhD Student, University of Evry, France.
90. Mary Ann Vimont, Assistant Professor,
91. Mr. Jun Yin (C.V.), Ph.D. Student,
92. Dr. Piotr Zientara (C.V.), Associate Professor, University of Gdansk, Poland.
93. Dr. Andra Zvirbule-Berzina